Monday, June 08, 2009,
Life is so blend nowadays. Things were the same ever since my last update. The fact that soccer season is over, nothing more to accompany me for the weekend, at least until Aug. Ben was enlisted, less chance to play Mahjong.
As compared to the past school term, the current one manage to cut me some slack. Less tutorial to do, shorter time table period. Speaking of FYP, I applied for Internship in the 1st Round. The company required 1 intern, 4 including me applied. KNN, they rejected everyone application and open it for 2nd round. I guess they only want the "best" student and loser like me are better off doing something else. 2nd round was my last chance so I chose IHP instead of risking getting rejected again. Developing Facebook application seem another hurdle awaiting.
Common Test starts next Tue-Fri. Clash with IT Show, there goes my income. Anyway I am not going to earn much because the new commission system suck to core. If I miss out Thur and Fri, my pay cheque would probably be just enough for a Happy Meal =/
Oh god, end the coming week fast and slow down my 2 weeks of break thereafter
12:09 AM