Sunday, May 10, 2009,
I have been coughing badly for the past week or so. To be precise, it should be cold cough. Whenever I am inside an aircon room, the coughing will start. 2 packets worth of Strepsils swallowed plus some medicine which never fail to make me fall asleep during lesson, may my lung be less naughty.
Sickness aside, patronized Man U Bar last Sat again. Atmosphere was great but not friendly to my wallet. Despite being in a flu and coughing state, I drank the 600ml Hoegarden beer. I may be mad for that moment but who care when you are watching your favourite team playing a match.
Lesson were quite slack except for Wireless Technology. The content prove too difficult for my brain to understand. Hopefully I can be enlighten soon.
I missed the sales of ASOS.com earlier this year. There was this 5 days 20% sales going on last week and I am so glad to purchase the Fred Perry polo which mesmerized me for so long. So cheap as compared to the one selling locally because I can buy 2 pieces there with the price tag here.
Work hard enough during IT Show and spend fruitfully at the right time - a message which is always across my head
4 months into my Nudie and still going strong, awesome fades and honeycomb in the making
12:12 PM