Friday, March 27, 2009,
Total of 22 notebooks and 4 netbooks sold in the IT Show. Proven fact, recession is not relevant to spending. I gave my very best during the 4 days, hopefully the new commission scheme will not let me down. I will be working in a mini roadshow in Funan next Thur - Sun again.
Seriously my life is only about Mahjong and attending the treatment for my backbone right now. I hope the treatment does the magic, $800 is not a small figure. Making trip to the clinic at Civic Centre every few days is very boring. Only until the recent session, the doctor used a new method for the treatment.
It goes like this:
Doctor - "Andrew, I gotta need you to relax and take a deep breathe"
Doctor - "You will hear some slight cracking sound but everything is going to be alright"
Me - *Proceed on to take a deep breathe, first thing come to my mind, slight crack, ok 1 lar*
Doctor - *Usual procedure of treatment but with additional step now, hands of CPR position, locate correct location, apply pressure, 1 deep push into my SPINE*
Me - *SPINE crack, piak, kiak + !@$!@%$#^#$&, chao chee bye, machiam MRT went over my back*
Doctor - "Andrew, take a deep breathe and relax for one more time"
Me - *GG, hero die young*
Doctor - *Repeat procedure*
Me - *Stun, eyes pop, jaw drop*
The END
Sibei song ah, as I am typing this, I will be attending the next treatment in less than 24hrs time.
Man U just lost 2 match in a row, I am fustrated for sure. As a true supporter, I will stand by them no matter what. I just purchased their jersey, hopefully can parade SG when they win the title!
1:17 AM