Thursday, March 12, 2009,
OK! IT Show tmr, selling ASUS as usual, anyone you know who wish to purchase please refer to me =)
Something bad happened to my backbone, need to go for treatment to prevent it from worsening. Blessing in disguise for NS-PES Status, tough endurance of pain for me. Had been experiencing severe shoulder and back pain recently, doctor said a set of 30+ yrs old spine was living in a 18yrs old body. Pattern more than badminton, I am seeking treatment before its too late.
Exam was nothing. It was nothing because I did not study well. It can also be nothing due to the easiness. Whatever studied appeared, whatever not too. The former or the latter? You, Me and Everyone is clueless too. Bullshit right because I am trying to lengthen this post only.
Click to enlarge, it is kind of dark to view here
12:28 AM