Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Monday, February 16, 2009,

I am sitting here typing while the clock continue to tick closer towards 23rd, the start of my exam. Assignment ended smoothly but friendship ended sourly, at least for some. Life is cruel as witnessed by my naked eyes.

I have been at home for the past week because there were no more lesson. Smack my head I tell myself, start studying as soon as possible. You see... study early, forget early. Study late, ki chia up lorry. HAI YOH, like what Lamer Sam always say "hero die young". I think can twist abit, student die young. Wednesday seem to be an ideal date to start digesting the crap for 3 modules, I hope so. By 25th, I would be free, level up to Yr 3.

Ok I have nothing more to blog about, let the picture do the talking instead.

House visit to XK hse during CNY
They trying to mock at my old hairstyle
Ah Kai B'Day ( 6am in the morning when the picture was taken, who on earth does that? )



11:09 AM