Wednesday, January 28, 2009,

This is the type of table which I want to see where the Red Devils is. Hang on there, the treble is waiting in April!
One lucky shit thing happen before CNY. All my CNY loots arrive just in time on Saturday from different merchant. How coincidence can this be, well well well... Set aside, the real shit is that both my attempt to purchase Lim Chee Guan bak gua had failed due to the overwhelming hype which I still cannot understand. Going as early as 11 in the morning with my friends still fail, wtf?
Nothing much to blog about. Basically my life is about attending school, playing Mahjong, watching soccer as well as the recent came alive gaming mood with my horny classmates.
Slogging hard for various assignments, everything coming to an end soon. Exam in 2 weeks time, one last hurdle before the sweet long break. Given the fact that the economy is so bad right now, I doubt I can find a decent job. For all it take, I might as well contact Microware and work at showroom during the break.
My Nudie seem to stretch comfortably around the thigh and calves area, perfect fitting. Hopefully in 6mths time, it would look something like this.
11:37 PM