Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Sunday, January 11, 2009,

School was fine, new foodcourt is too imba, OOAD2 interview was pretty smooth, stomach was fucking screwed. I think virus x 999999 invaded my stomach. Gotta visit the loo moment after I had my meal for the whole week.

Instead of squeezing my tiny ass with the ppl in town during New Yr Eve, I had fun in XK house with some other human beings. Brandy and Chivas accompanied us and we slept all over the place thereafter.

The very much anticipated Nudie arrived on Wed. Break into it since Thur, never felt better. Concept of raw jeans was to wear as long as possible without washing so as to achieve significant fade and honeycombs around knee and crotch area. Pay peanut, get monkey, well said. I guess those "peanut" old jeans of mine will either go into hibernation or given away. The seller I met actually worked with me before, what a small world Singapore can be.

Went to XK house after collection. Farewell meal with Eddy before he bid goodbye to this busy world and enter into a realm of manhood. All of us had steamboat but the leftover was wasteful.


1:36 AM