Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Sunday, December 28, 2008,

I was pretty preoccupied for the past weeks. To hell with it, I really enjoyed myself.

I left for Malacca last Tuesday. Due to screwed up body clock, I could not get myself to sleep. Played some games before leaving the house as early as 7. Way to Malacca was rough and rocky. I could not really sleep in the bus because the seating space was so limited. Despite laying my skull back on the seat, I felt a rush of pain to my head when I alighted the bus.

Even though it seems like a educational tour with my school but we were eating, playing and shopping for most of the time. Expenses were low, meal were provided so it was pretty satisfying for me.

I shall not go into details on what I did for the 4D3N because its plain boring.

The routine goes like this everyday: Sleep>Wake Up>Eat>On The Road>Shopping>Eat>Blackjack in resort>Sleep.

Let the picture do the talking

Cubic Electronics, our excuse to be in Malacca, factory of Creative
The street which kept us busy for 4 daysChinatown look alike except for the fact that shop houses were separated by a road with no traffic regulationLesson time but this is just the beginning, most of the time we were soundly asleepFood is so cheapChris is emo because he misses QQ >.<After "admiring" the sunset, we had a feast hereThe thing that would take us to the top of Malacca, damn romantic when it is upQueuing upAlot of bling bling trishaw
Museum Time!
My new ride, anyone up for it?
Carnival Time!
There were alot of animal performance but I took a video instead of pictures Muhammad Daren Bte Hercules
Prior to Little Nyona, I know you are expecting Chicken Soup. Sorry to dissapoint you, I only got Bird Nest Egg Tart.
No chicken soup ah?
Lamer Sam enjoying his Bird Nest Egg Tart
After eating, we hit the road and took 4hrs+ to reach SG. I was physically exhausted with the headache haunting my skull.

The following day which is Sat, I went for work at some local HDB Mall for some Games and Redemption booth thing as helper.

Went for chalet on Sun after work. Chalet was very fun or rather interesting. Instead of the usual sleeping and slacking inside the chalet, we did various stuff. Thanks to KKA for spicing up the whole thing, it was unforgettable. Games played were rated R, gore and violent.

Pretty emo because I was the first victim of the night
Taken with the victim of the 2nd night. Look at my 34D boobies ^_^
Too ashamed to show the process, I can only say I paid a price for this gift =(
Lup Sup Game Time!

Kiss My Ass DUDE!
OO Yea!
Suck My Nipple Baby!
Zhap look as if he just got an Orgasm!!!
Craziness continued on 2nd day
KKA trying to fuck a duckling

Indulging in alcohol

Christmas Eve celebration @ Kayden hse. Went there as early as 10am. Prepared food and Mahjong session thereafter. Kayden is a disgusting chef. If he open up a F&B shop, please do not patronize. Steamboat session during evening time, it was fufilling. Left for XK hse close midnight. Celebrated B'Day with him and continue to play Mahjong with friends.

And finally, after much anticipation, I bought Nudies Grim Tim Dry Dirt Organic. Should reach me in 2 weeks time.
What a beauty =)

Recently I realize that my parents are always saying words which they don't actually mean. My mum always said they she don't care if I am home or not but in actual fact she care alot. I was only at home for 3 days out of the past 14 days. She hope that I call her everyday when I was over at Malacca. She brewed herbal tea for me when I came home immediately. She nag that I was always going out spending money but she still give me allowance. I admit that I am rude to her at times. Quarrel over trivial matter is inevitable. After all, is all about giving in and communicating.

"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I don´t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That´s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers saying: You ain´t what you wanna be because of him or her or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain´t you! You´re better than that!" - Rocky Balboa

Friends are just like taking a bus journey from one end to another. Along the journey, some will alight earlier, some later and very few will join you to reach the end of the terminal.

If you think I am bullshitting, I urge you not to visit this blog again. For instance, everytime I tried to be serious, no one give a damn about what I am going to say. I may act like a joker and fool because I don't want to live a sorrow life.




12:01 AM