Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Tuesday, December 16, 2008,

2 weeks since my last post. I was rather tied up with Assignment followed by Common Test. To hell with it, its all over now. Never in my life I took exam seriously except for O "Lvl". Result can bring you somewhere but not everywhere. There are some things in life which you can't get from book, at least for me.

On the bright side, I have 3 weeks worth of holiday. Action packed holiday for me because I am leaving for Malacca trip with my sch tmr. Briefly a day after I come back on Fri, I would have to work on Sat and Sun. Chalet on Sun till 23rd follow by Christmas Eve celebration with friends. Microware just called me, might be working right after Christmas in showroom.

On the bad side, it might be too exhausting for me. Nvm lah, I rather do something fruitful instead of trapping in my HDB pigeon hole.

Well well well, bursary was approved. I think I will be getting Nudies jeans. KNN, 1 of my guitar string broke out of no where. Need to make a trip to buy again -_-

2 mths since my room was revamped. I guess its time for me to make a trip to Ikea. Gotta spice up the ambience abit. Lighting suck big time, can't see shit when I turn off my light.

This should be a good buy for me. Free lighting using solar system, charge in the day, bling in the night, sibei cool lor



No pun intended but life's a bitch and so are you

1:07 AM