Sunday, November 16, 2008,
Sigh... Bad week for me. Can't curb my desire to play Call of Duty 5 and I end up crashing my Windows system due to bad installation. Lucky I partition my hard disk into 2 part, all data were safe. Re-installation of application was a pain in the ass.
The next disaster which fall on me was my Canon printer. It actually failed to start-up because of unrecognized ink cartridge. Called for on-site service. In the end, it was the ink problem. Technician replaced with a new one and charge me for $80. I could have bought a new ink at a cheaper price and replace it. Felt so guilty when my parent paid the money.
Mahjong camp at Cold Master house on Friday again. Total of 5rds worth of 16hrs action. Butterflies were all over my head when I rub my eyes.
I did make full use of my Sunday to do something. Learn how to play a new song on my guitar by practicing for more than 4hrs. If only the bursary come quickly, I might consider pampering myself with an Acoustic set. I really envy those who are able to play and sing equally well, blessed with talent.

Last but not least, Man Utd owned Stoke at 5-0. I support them because they play entertaining football. I remember collecting their sticker album back in the Pri Sch days. Unlike glory hunter, my heart stay faithfully with them.
11:31 PM