Monday, November 10, 2008,
One moment it was Monday blue, suddenly Friday is approaching and it was damn delightful.
I just got a piece of DWA - Checkpoint 1 submitted. Programming part is coming up, pretty screwed up shit awaits me.
Friday was a hectic day. I woke up 6+ in the morning just to attend a >30mins piece of crap @ 9am. Had my breakfast @ Mac and went for a gadget hunt @ SLS for The Cold Master. Witnessed a couple trying to '
F' a store manager upside down because of GST forgery. No surprise because SLS is well known for this. Those who buy their camera and game console @ SLS = dumb fuck. Be prepared to be cheated off GST, this and that, etc...
Attended a job briefing @ Boon Keng shortly after the hunting mission. Thanks to Kelly, I can work near my house for some a couple of mini HDB Event. 1 day $17, 2hrs only. I just have to stand there and play a simple game with the consumer who spent a min. amount of $ @ some Supermarket and award them with dissapointing token (haha). This event would take place in Dec, good for me to fund some money for the upcoming chalet.
Travelled back to The Cold Master house and prepared for the next big thing. 3 rounds of Mahjong, from the late afternoon till the following day morning at 5.30am. I felt as if I was floating when travelling back home.
Soccer night for me this weekend. Gunners cannon blast the Devils ass deep and wide. The real test for the title contender would be Dec because of Christmas and Boxing Day, number of match fixtures are crazy.
Those who said soccer are about 22 idiots chasing after a ball, please go fuck yourself.
12:10 AM