Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Monday, October 13, 2008,

After 7 weeks of rotting, I will finally be back on track in 6 hrs time.

I felt that I have wasted this holiday. Partly because I made a mistake to work for IT Show that cause me some delay and thus unable to find any job. Disappointing, yes... Taking the 'be contented' rule into account, somehow I felt happier.

The grass is always greener on the other side. Those who work every single day, may be satisfied with monetary gain but never really get to rest, vice-versa.

Finally, my dream is going to come true faster than I expected. My house is going to under-go major re-painting this coming Sat. Paint consultant came to my house on Sat. I have already picked the colours which I want for my room. Furniture for my very own room have been purchased and scheduled to arrive the following Mon. I will show the before and after photos of my room in the next update. As for now, it look just like shit.

And for like 4 years, I finally changed my phone. Farewell to Nokia 6230i, Hello to Samsung Innov8. Sexy monster, simply love it =)


Everything happened so fast, its like a gift dropped from sky.

Look at my timetable, what kind of crap is this. Monday superb blue, 9am-6pm, in short its called commando day.
Up, Down, Up, Down, Up!





12:32 AM