Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Saturday, October 25, 2008,

After 1 week of packing and slogging, I finally threw away alot of unwanted stuff and organize the entire house, especially my room neatly.

Presenting, my humble room =)

Walking in...

Can slack on my bed and watch show
Mother have no reason to kp that I bought too many clothes anymore
Felt like big boss, so comfy while sitting on it
Can stuff many Durex under the bed drawer!

I signed up for the sch Malacca Trip on 16-19th of Dec. The lecturer in-charge called me up to take up the role of student leader and this trip would be absolutely free for me!

Sch work are starting to get interesting. Partly because I was told to create a website base on a soccer league which gave me a boost in the ass. Most of the lecturer were fun loving, being stern is so history.

Celebrated Ben B'Day on Fri. Played Mahjong over @ his hse in the afternoon. Headed over to Sakura @ Somerset after that. Ate like dog, laugh like as if we won a lottery.

One day, young Bruce Lee walked into a restaurant and signaled the waiter. The waiter immediately serve him a cup of water after looking at this.
Photobucket

11:06 PM