Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Thursday, October 02, 2008,

1 week left before sch re-open, so fast =(

Firstly, I would like to thanks everyone who wishes me for my B'Day. Whether you are too early, exactly or 1 day slower, I appreciate that, haha...

Did an advance celebration with my family. Intend to dine at Carousel in Royal Scott Hotel but fully book. Secondary option was to settle at a buffet restaurant in Taka. Food was not that impressive.

On the actual 27th itself, celebrated with 2e3'04 @ Sakura. Thank you all for the small cake even though I cannot finish =/ Went to a pub near Boat Quay after dinner till late night.

Just a day after, celebrated with my Poly mates in Seoul Garden @ CWP. Thanks for the dinner and the cake.


Basically, my b'day celebration was entirely EAT, EAT and EAT. This is madness especially every single one of them is buffet style.

Finally I hit the minimum age limit.
  • I can walk into Singapore Pool without moving like pink panther
  • I can write my IC No. behind the betting slip when collecting my winning
  • I can screw the 7-11 cashier if he/she ask for my IC when I want to make my alcohol purchase
  • Purchasing M18 ticket is no longer a hassle
When you are 10, you envy those who are old enough.
When you are 16, you start to enjoy the taste of being a young adult.
When you are 18, you are neither a boy, not yet a man.
When you are 21, you are officially on your own.
When you are 25, you start to feel for the other half.
When you are 30, your own family was formed.
When you are 45, you are heading into a crisis of the 2nd half of your life.
When you are 65, you start to look back at what you did.
When you are 80, everything seem so fine.

"The young are slaves to dreams; the old, servants of regrets."

"When you are younger you get blamed for crimes you never committed and when
you're older you begin to get credit for virtues you never possessed. It
evens itself out. " I. F. Stone

10:09 PM