Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Tuesday, September 02, 2008,

Woooooo....... Feel so great to be back from Comex, not because of sales figure but because I get to rest.

I shall not discuss about my sales because the booth location suck. Is not that I can't sell but we were sandwich in between 2 diff company selling the same brand. Together with the tragic of the most hated company blasting their speaker opposite us, I was pretty much optimistic about sales figure since Day 1.

Clocked 19 sets in total, second worst result out of my previous five. I tell myself, be contented with what I have. There is a Chinese saying - 人比人,气死人。

I was very glad to see that all my online shopping loots were in the process of ordering. I shall receive them all in less than a month time.

After 4 years of service, my phone finally gave up on me. Battery life no longer last more than a day. I borrowed my mum phone and transfer all contacts over. This was then I realise that I have not been contacting many of them over the years.

I see people getting so anxious when they lost their phone because it contain all the contact of their friends. Do ask yourself, what is the point of retrieving it when you don't even bother to call them.

Many years back. one of my friend lost his phone. He was so upset about it. It was a new phone. We told him that he can always buy a new one. He replied that some memories can't be bought which reside in his Inbox. Is not the value of the phone that matter, it is the value of the words which we (his friends) sent to him he treasured. Be it encouragement or teasing, I'm sure everyone would have that special piece of SMS stored in your phone forever.


At times, I would browse through my phone for the past memories. Whether it was a picture or sms, it is a way to see how much you really went through. When was the last time you actually take a look at your childhood pictures?


I received a SMS from my Pri Sch Chinese Teacher regarding Teacher's Day. She said it was her last yr in sch, told us to inform her if we are visiting. I was abit sad to hear this because I got to work at Comex on Fri. Base on the fact that she still remember me after 6 yrs, we must have meant something important to her. If I am not wrong, we were the 1st batch of graduating class she taught. At that point of time, we were very close to her.

I almost forgot that I got something to share with everyone:

Visit http://anntonii.blogspot.com , I guarantee that you will not be disappointed. Start by reading the stories written and you can navigate the chapter on the right hand column.

Sorry if you think what I typed was literally boring. I don't like to list out what I do from 1pm blah blah blah and blah until 10pm, it can be worst than this.

I swear you will be bought by me anytime soon.

6:19 PM