Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Wednesday, August 06, 2008,

Pui....................

Last week was hectic but finally, all assignments cleared. Glad that my BI&E Presentation went well last Fri, so afraid that the elite classmates of mine do not understand my role play joke. Its like Ah Beng speaking to a Politician, get the idea? 4 bloody clown, 1 dream, get an A or B.

Watched Money No Enough 2 last Wed, JIA PA BUAY joke was too pow-der-ful. So anyone wish to be a MANY-ZER of DIE-LEC-TOR?

This week is simply revision for all modules. Basically, I only need to attend sch on Mon, Tue, and Thur.

Squandered my wonderful Saturday working. Boring as usual, hoping that the clock would tick faster to reach 6pm. Yawnzzzzzzzzzz like a million time...

Went out on Sun. Loitered around PS with friends before heading to MindCafe. Played various type of boardgames, quite fun. Bill came, quite chor, once in awhile, worth it.

Trimmed my hair on Mon, waiting for it to grow thick. The smell of the hairspray I bought is addictive and alluring, sweet smelling grape =D

Played basketball with friends ytd. So long since I touch a bball. Tiring yet exciting. Right now, I am suffering from long-time-never-exercise syndrom. If I were to do a simple body stretching, a series of sore and ache would come after me.

I have just started reading the book I bought, only completed 1/4 of it. For those who ask me for it, wait till I finish reading ok?

Eh wait, next week is study break, exam starting on 19th - 21th, self-declare holiday first =/

Autumn is coming, so does my long holiday!

2:35 PM