Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Saturday, August 09, 2008,

I came to realize that I never fail to listen to their songs every morning. Be it chewing my bread or enjoying the sip of coffee in my mouth, it just get my engine started and prepare me for the day ahead.

Boys Like Girls

We The Kings

All Time Low


Rain or shine, they are always the top priority in my playlist. I may sound like a hardcore fans, maybe yes. Whenever people flash out their MP3 player, I got the habit of looking at the songs they are listening to. Especially during the squeeze-like-sardine bus trip, I got a clear view of people sitting in front of me. If they happen to listen songs which I do, I will say this in my heart - "Good Taste" with a smirk.

Moving on to the boring life of mine, it seem pretty blue though. So how did I manage to reduce the blue-ness? Maybe the following is the answer.

Be Positive - Quit ranting, stop moaning, move on. Bad things always happen. If we always kpkb how bad it is, it just get worst. People around you will only notice how lousy and incapable you are. Just like how my laptop and PC went haywire on me recently. Instead of making noise, I find ways to make them work again. Optmistic is the best answer.

Fufill a list of stuff you always wanted to do - Thinking back, I could not even play a C Chord on my guitar properly. Right now, I can play a song with 4 different chord. Although it is not some kind of big acheivement, I am still damn proud of myself. To make thing work, I sign-up for NPStrings. I got myself one guitar to practice. Till date, I can happily cross out 'Learn Guitar' on my wishlist.

Keep Trying - Who don't fail? No one is born winner. Determination is the key to success. Think about the number of failures the great inventer of this planet had encounter and compare it to yours. At some point of time, we just have to do this. I almost gave up on Maths during Secondary days but I continue to work hard on it. A person who fail Maths from Sec 1 - 4, you may label me as a numerical idiot. For me, receiving the first A1 apart from the usual F9 really made me fall heels over head.

Put a stop to things which you do not enjoy doing - I have seen too many people trying to please their parents by doing things which they dislike. This is your life, not theirs. I am not trying to encourage you to disrespect them. Talk to them, I always did. If they reprimand you, it show how superficial they are. I do not enjoy attending my father religion weekly meeting. I spoke to them, they respected my decision.

Laugh Often - Laugh much, smile often. Love and accept yourself. You will naturally become an outgoing person if you can do this. Be who you are and stay true no matter the situation. Gradually, your life will fluorish.

Just like the chorus part of The Great Escape, we should always "throw it away, forget yesterday, we'll make the great escape"


1:59 AM