Wednesday, July 02, 2008,
Exciting sia~ Played as a whole for Guitar practice on Tues, more like a band along with classical pieces.
Good thing to note, I mastered F Chord lately. It is an tough son of a bitch to play with, freaking cramp my finger on 4 tiny frets.
Bad thing which happen to me, my OS HDD crashed on Sat, 8.45pm. After accompanying me for 5yrs, may you R.I.P =( Thank god, all my data files are on the other 2 HDDs.
I replaced it with another new one. Lucky for me, higher level provide fund, if not I will not be typing this here. Heng got "Ah Sum" accompany me to buy on Sun *I think he will start to kpkb when he see this phrase*
I am a bad student, I skip school because of soccer match. Although I am guilty of it, I still do it *evil grin*
Very glad that I pass both my Database and LAN. Hoping that EBF will result the same, not known till next week.
Jiu Shi Ni Le Lah!
11:38 PM