Sunday, May 04, 2008,
Practically, Fri was a very interesting day for me. No speed date during UR =(
However, we played Murderer during interval. I was the police and therefore invulnerable. Squeezing of hand is the way to kill ( absorb the number of hand squeezed by 1 and pass on to the next ). My point is, there is this special girl on my right, my heart thumped each time she squeezed. You think I so free care about the whole game?
F4 ( including me ) went to Bras Basah to accompany Quan, mainly purchasing his guitar. Subsequently, we watched Harold and Kumar 2 @ The Cathay. Awesome man, this show FUCK THE WORLD. Who gives a damn abt rating, screw M18, we beat that. The whole movie was great except for the part where Osama Bin Laden appeared, catch it and you will get what I mean, plain torture to my eyes *point middle finger*
Went for part-time work today with Quan and WX. Job scope was data-entry for bank cheque. Gd pay but quite sian, alot of restriction... I did not have my lunch therefore I was so freaking hungry till a point where my stomach kept on grumbling. Felt so relieved after having my dinner @ Mac with WX, food is basically my greatest enemy *point middle finger again*
And finally, I mastered 'Xiao Mi Feng', who want to battle? Tried to learn Qing Tian intro too, not much problem for me. Hope I can learn how to play a song asap.
HOORAY! Man U won WestHam at 4-1 =)
Chelsea, eat that!
1:04 AM