Monday, May 19, 2008,
Dragged myself to sch on Fri for IS while my throat was still burning. Sibei sian la, watched a movie called Keeping In Faith and did a 300 words write-up. As usual, fall asleep halfway through but I manage to catch the ending =/ Came home and rest after that, weather is simply too hot to resist.
Did some of my EBF Assignment 1 on Sat and chiong FM2008 the whole day.
Went out with Sylvia, JH and Jel on Sun evening to catch a movie. We almost watch 1 movie every single week back in the Secondary days, the movie gang HOORAH! Ate in Culture Restaurant @ Taka before heading back to Cineleisure for the movie.

Drillbit Taylor, 3.5/5 stars from me, utterly funny and hilarious. We ran like mad for last train after that.
Decided not to go anywhere today. Stayed in my room for the whole day, finishing up my EBF Assignment 1 and slack. The feeling of finishing a 1500-2000 words report is sibei song dah... And I am officially done with EBF Assignment 1 so I can watch Champion League Final on Thursday morning with a peace of mind. Something still troubling me though, I have yet to touch DB Practical 4 =/
10:57 PM