Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Sunday, May 11, 2008,

Argh... too tire to update. As usual, happening week for me.

I fall asleep on every lecture, it has become a habit for me. I use to get this during Sec days too. Time to force myself awake so I will not miss any important stuff. On the other hand, I will have to blame myself for practicing guitar till late night. I shall turn to bed, best before 12am each day.

Guitar practice on Tue, awesome. Learnt 'Guan Huai Fang Shi', I can almost play the full song, a few more self-practice to go. They taught us how to read scores, tedious... Nevertheless, it was damn fun, kept laughing. Like what they said, guitar is not difficult to learn, you only need passion for it, can't agree more. I can find myself playing the whole Qing Tian smoothly. Have been practicing every night before I sleep, sort of addiction to it.

Went to town after sch on Wed. Everyone bought smth except for me. Resisted temptation for food in order to save some $, my bank balance just depreciated like mad after I bought the guitar frm PeiHoon.

Caught in the act for eating leftover food frm Kelly
Went for haircut with Quan after sch on Thur. We sort of change our hairstyle by styling it from back to front on the top. A few more months should result in a major change. Before that, we had a mini mother day celebration for Kelly aka JinFeng.

UR on Fri was *2 thumb up*. We sort of have a speed-date look alike activity. Shifted 1 seat to right every 2mins and get to know the other party. Then we would have to write something about the person and give it to them by putting it into envelope. I received great comment, simply hilarious. Next week topic is about sex, hell yeah *proceed to do some push-up*. Came home to take a nap before heading to town and meet my freshie class + usual gang. It was very good to see them so bonded together. Although I did not do a good job as their SB, really hope they can maintain it this way for the next 3yrs. Played pool, slacked at Starbuck and reached home near 5am in the morning.
T02 =)

Went to Janella B'Day BBQ this evening. Saw lots of Pri Sch mates. After the BBQ, we went to Adm MAC to meet 2e3'04 gang and have dinner.

Tmr is a day to chiong my Database Practical 3, argh... Mum don't intend to celebrate Mother's Day, well well well, without intention, no point forcing, shall slack at home and eat takeaway from coffeeshop, screw that.

Last BPL game tmr, Man U VS Wigan. Hope they clinch the title =D

One day, it will derive on me, hopefully =)


1:03 AM