Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Thursday, April 03, 2008,

If you hate wall of text, refrain from reading onward =/

Last Fri, bowling session with some of my 2e3'04 mates. More like a celebration for KKA B'Day. Bowling FTW as usual, we use to hang-out at bowling alley during our Sec 2 days. Upper Sec onward was movie marathon. Many many of us dine @ PastaMania ( CWP ) and ended the day by catching Vantage Point.

Speaking of Vantage Point, it was a "ping ping piang piang" movie filmed from different perspectives. Not bad lah, got gunshot and bomb going off, I happy liao.

Book in for 3DO camp (Day 0) during Sun evening. I don't have White Polo Tee so went to Giordano and grabbed 2. Fucking expenisve loh, 2 for $30. 1 is going for $23, lan lan suck thumb bought 2 instead. Rehearse for cheer and listen to chicken talk before eating dinner. Swallow every single fries as fast as I could because I was so hungry (it was 11pm+ alrdy). Can't really sleep because not use to it.

Finally Day 1, conducted ice-breaking and a series of team-bonding games for everyone. Lead them for cheer, boost their enthusiasm level. Welcome Party at night, fun lah! Buffet + Dance = No Horse Run... By then, all GLs were exhausted. Once we were wrapped in the sleeping bag, we were sleeping soundly.

Day 2, Sentosa. A series of game were conducted again. By then, my voice was 50% cui. CampFire at night, lagi best, voice gone. It was fun, but torturing to my throat. NightWalk at midnight. Kudos to GM for setting it up, some part was very scary. I bet the freshie freak themselves out.

Day 3, chicken talk awhile and break camp. Slept from evening until late afternoon, still feeling tire now. Poor mum wash my clothes like mad =/

To wrap it up, I had a fruitful holiday. Sch re-opening soon, looking forward to my IS Modules.
  • Understanding Relationship
  • Business Etiquette and Images
Wanted to choose something different apart from those stupid theory module. In fact, I was wanting to choose History of Roll n Roll. Bloody Hell, refresh for 1 time, all 4 vacancies gone.

Singapore got such bowling alley anot?


10:05 PM