Saturday, April 26, 2008,
Finally, I am done with SC. Next week onward, I will officially become a NPStrings (Guitar) Member.
I was too exhausted to update my blog for the past few days. I could fall asleep within seconds during lesson and bus-ride, need some inspiration to keep me awake yo...
Went out on Wed to watch Forbidden Kingdom. Fall asleep halfway through the show, some parts were superbly boring. 2/5 stars for the shows, not fascinating enough. People only go
WAH on the movie because of Jackie Chan and Jet Li, I am guilty of it.
UR on Fri was very fun though. Instead of sitting orderly in rows of table, we sat in a circle of chair. On interval, we voice out our opinion base on the topic and qns given, of course with a great and enthusiastic lecturer in aid.
Variety Show after UR for the freshie was not that interesting either. The atmosphere was cold to the max, way lousier than my cohort last yr. I am speaking honestly from an audience POV. The crowd was sitting comfortably as if they are watching a movie in cinema. Anyway, good effort to my freshie class, you guys did well even though no award was won, so proud of them! The time and effort spent to make the performance material was no horse run, *clap*...
Went drinking @ Harry Bar in Esplanade after Variety Show with the usual ones. Fun lah, with so much rooster talk going on and the ultimate suan-ing.
Gone back to sch this morning for NPStrings Annual General Meeting and to register myself. Did some simple ice-breaking with unknown people which probably would not recognize me again. After choosing my practice time slot, zao tgt with Quan.
Chelsea VS Man U match earlier tonight was exciting. Heart-Thumping man... Hope Man U can win the last 2 games in-line to secure the title because they just went leveled with Chelsea for a lost. 2nd leg of Man U VS Barcelona is showing on Wed midnight. Which means to say, I can stay up and watch because the following day is Labour Day ( Public Holiday ),
HOORAY!
Random pic of several events
11:24 PM