Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Sunday, April 20, 2008,

Eewww... sch was boring for the 1st week. The shuttle bus service was great, I managed to reach sch on time everyday. Therefore, I do not have to rush like a dog for its food.

Took my pay for IT Show on Mon. I was surprise with the amount because I calculated it beforehand and did not expect it to be so much higher. Dine @ a restaurant in Parco Bugis.

IS on Fri was superbly interesting but also boring. The lecturer was very enthusiastic and fun to interact with. More ever, my class is female dominated, what else do I ask for *evil laugh*...
After IS, I went out with the usual gang to trim my hair and headed down to Bugis to buy my stuff. Bought a leather bag and 2 Crewneck Shirt frm Topman. Had been eyeing on that bag for so long but no money and chance to buy, like finallly I bought it... Man's Talk is sibei shiok, Tepok for Man's Talk! (whatever). Ate dinner @ HongKong Cafe in Cine and chill at Marina Sq. Said smth very wrong on the night, ccb, stupid me -_-!

Pu Bor, recently spent alot on food. No more dining @ restaurant for the month!

Attended WENDEE B'day BBQ on Sat. Bought Godiva Chocolate for her before heading down. CCB the guy who served me was a fucking gay. Spoke to me in a seductive way and frown his eyebrows as and when he like, Goosebumps sia... The food were great, thank you WENDEE for serving us all the way, Sambal Stringray FTW!

Basket, Man U did not manage to grab all 3 points frm BlackBurn on Sat Night. A win @ Stamford Bridge for the next fixture will secure the championship title. GLORY GLORY MAN Utd! So happy my upcoming 2 weeks holiday fall right on Euro 2008 period =)

Ultimate Gayness!

11:07 PM