Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Sunday, April 13, 2008,

Blink of an eye, HOLIDAY gone. Sch re-opening tmr, great.

Attended dance practice last Tue. Pua neh neh place me infront again for the performance... Ate at Fish n Co @ AMK Hub for lunch and watched Three Kingdom.

Pic of the day
Stayed over at YQ hse during Thur. I don't know how am I suppose to reach NP on 7am the following day if I don't stay over. Chicken talk with him + eating prata for supper before sleep.

Entire Orientation for Yr 1 was a success on Fri. Due to my flu, I had problem hearing clearly. Damn irritated with ear blockage.

Glad that the class that I took was moderately active. When I look at them, I see myself as a freshie 1 yr ago. Well, it was so yesterday.

1 more event coming up ( Variety Show ) and I am done with this SB thing. Time to go out and work for the next long holiday.

Watching Man Utd VS Arsenal later on at 11pm. Man Utd always help me win $$. I was so crazy over soccer ever since 2006. However, I have not been betting regularly this yr due to time constraint. The time and effort to analyze a match before placing the bet is crazy. Euro 2008 is coming up on June. Once again, I will have lots of sleepless night for the month =/

GLORY GLORY MAN U!

1:20 AM