Tuesday, April 08, 2008,
Attended Juanita B'Day BBQ on Sat evening. Kept eating and drinking ( alcohol > packet drinks ). Stayed up the whole night at the pit. Perhaps I drank too much, puke at the very end. 1st time I puke after drinking, what an experience *roll eyes* Strolled home with XK and KYL @ 6am++. Parents greeted me with a Good Morning and ate my fav breakfast set before I drop dead to sleep.
After the camp, my voice really cui. First my voice was lost, now I am coughing, I wonder what is next. And one thing I really hate about camp, it causes pimple outbreak. Not enough sleep + improper diet =
INVASION.
Saw a news today on the incident of a man falling off to the MRT Track. I always see ppl showing their sympathy for those who died. For me, no way. Why? Let me tell you. Selfish is the word I will use to describe the dead. So many building around SG, they refuse to choose 1 and jump. Now, they chose the MRT track. When they die, lots of ppl gotta clean up the shit they left behind. Most importantly, whole of SG ( commuters ) get affected. Ppl rushing for work and attending sch, they bloody hell set them back.
Sad to say, my mum fall into the category of those who show their tiny sympathy. I use to argue with her on this issue. For now, I will not. She simply think that I am wrong.
Another controversy I have here. A useless uncle of mine who always dream of striking a fortune, fall sick and require operation. His useless son called. I ask them not to visit him, for what fuck when he always try to borrow money from us and seldom attend any relatives gathering. They reprimanded me for being heartless. Fine I tell myself, don't wish to argue anymore. 2 days ago, that Uncle of mine rang my house phone. Accurate as it seem, he tried to borrow money to pay for his utilities bills. Song Bo is what I really felt like telling my parents. Ever since that phone call, I always hear my mum kpkb. I don't give a damn anyway, since they are "rich".
I only get allowance for food and nth else. I work and buy stuff for myself. Now they are splurging money on him. And his pattern is - borrow 100%, return 75% or less. I really don't understand what are these so called Adult thinking.
Ever since some time ago, whenever they tried to tell me smth, I will refuse to give any comment. Staring blank at them for awhile, I will continue to do my stuff. Rather save my breathe for important thing.
If only I could do this...
1:07 AM