
Following day, Mon, woke up with anxiety. WHY? I extracted my wisdom tooth at
NDH.
Ok lah, not so pain, the 2 injection felt just like a slight sting. Within 5
Min's, the skillful dentist had it extracted without me feeling anything. Half of my mouth (lip and gum) were numb for like 4hrs. Felt slight sore for the day itself and the following day, I was happily eating again.
Ytd, went back to NP. Had a
rehearsal for Variety Show dance, meeting for Induction Game (Freshman Orientation) and followed by briefing for 3DO Camp. There is gonna be a party held on the 1st night of the camp at Alumni Clubhouse, everyone must wear
swee swee! However, I must book in 1 day before camp which is this Sun. Went for haircut with YQ afterward.
In the mean time, I will try to sleep early for these few days before the camp, energy running low...