Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Wednesday, March 12, 2008,

After 1 day of rest, I am finally recharged. Throughout the 4 days, very tough and tiring. Audio House using huge amplifier blasting their television offer, I need to yell in order for my customer to hear me. Major setback, if not for them, sales might be better. Bad location too, situated at back-right corner, could have been better if we were facing the front. Even though Nikon booth was just diagonally opposite, due to our bad location, we cant beo their showgirls, 2 thumb down.

After all, I manage to clock 24 sets in 4 days, improvement from 16 sets which I sold in the previous show. I was targeting 30 sets, but sadly, tough competition.

Throat was somehow irritated due to continuous talking and yelling but much more better now. Stupid ppl bringing cheap brand brochure and ask me to match pricing, I ask them go home fly kite.

Overall, I am contented with what I have earned. I can accept failure, but I do not accept giving-up.

NP Notebook Roadshow never contact me, I guess I am out of their shortlisting. Main reason was T05 chalet which falls on 17-19, they wanted full commitment. Whatever then, I shall slack at home and enjoy my holiday. With so many things going on ever since holiday started, I have not really enjoy a good rest.

Examine this picture in detail

12:18 AM