Sunday, March 16, 2008,
4e4'06 BBQ on Fri was freaking shiok!




$25 per person, must be ( gian png ) enough to finish every single bit of the food so that we can satisfy our pocket hole.
I was browsing some YouTube video and I happen to came across some Pop song during my Pri Sch era. Ranging from Backstreet Boys to Westlife and Savage Garden, sibei old school. I can still recall that my Pri Sch always play songs by them during silent reading period. Teacher were having meeting on every Wed and we gotta carry out silent reading for very long and those songs accompanied us along. Quick enough, it was like yesterday thing. Counting my finger, more than 6 yrs already. Till now, the BoyBand era no longer exist.
To fast forward, I am leaving for T05 chalet tmr. Money is always a concern, I gotta resist myself from spending huge amount on food. No more Coasta Sand! Aranda Country Club this time round.
9:41 PM