Wednesday, February 06, 2008,
The past few days were really zuo bo lan.
Reached sch on Fri but only ended up with no BIS lesson. Printed my java codes and submitted programs. Went town with Lewis after class. Bought my Davidoff Echo and Topman Jeans.
Played Football Manager 2008 for almost 4 days straight. Only this game can keep my interest going.
Mon OOP Walkthrough was a piece of
SHIT and I mean it. Not enough time to finish all qns. Qns with low mark require long answer, vice-versa. I curse and swear in my heart as I scribble my ink on the paper.
WELL-DONE, I left the last qns blank.
Forget it, its over, allah damn it. As the familiar rhythm goes "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life"...
Travelling home from NP at the period of 6pm onward is a
HAZARD. When would the commuters learn to move toward the end of bus cabin -_-!
CNY Eve is today. Big Feast for reunion dinner, ho seh! The usual greeting of Happy New Yr and Shake-Your-Hand campaign start on Thur. I'm going to prepare 1 pocket infront of my shirt like kangaroo for ppl to stuff ang-bao in it. For next few days, I will gamble my assets till the very last cent. Not to forget, I will
TRY not to swear for this period of time.
Hey, I mean I
TRY only, bo gurantee hor!
POH LAN-PA LO!
12:33 AM