Friday, February 22, 2008,
Last Sunday, house visit for 2e3'04. Gradually, it has became a tradition. Counting down, it was the 3rd yr for us to hold such activity. Friends come by easily, only 1 or 2 are labeled as Good Friend. I am proud to say 2e3'04 defeated the previous sentence.
They came to my hse on the afternoon, a huge no. of 18 I guess. Funny thing is, ever since my grandfather pass away so many yrs ago, the no. of visitor nv ever exceeded 10. Ordered Pizza + Garlic Toast before they came. I hope the food was not disappointing. Talk-Cock for awhile before we move on to PeiFen hse.
As usual, underground gambling den as it was. I was on killing spree for Mahjong before all my money was sucked dry by BlackJack. Ate steamboat, played all sorts of funny game. Water Game was exceptionally fun. Those who have been arrowed by me, my bad =/
OH, I almost forgot that I was busily mugging for BIS before Sunday. BIS paper on Tue was a pure ripoff from last yr Common Test. Glad that I paid extra attention to the revision slide, effort was well paid off. NF paper on the following day was manageable. Happy to say, no more worry for me anymore.
Borrowed guitar from PeiHoon today. Kept practicing the fundamental. Sad to say, my index finger tio blister liao. However, it is not going to keep me from learning it.
3DO training camp next Mon - Tue, no more late night for me to re-adjust my body block.
SONG BO!
9:50 PM