Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Wednesday, February 13, 2008,

HUAT HUAT HUAT

MY FOOT...

zero luck in gambling this yr, freaking rat

I have been going out for the past 5 days since Thur.

1st Day of CNY - Visit Paternal Relatives
2nd Day of CNY - Visit Maternal Relatives
3rd Day of CNY - Basketball Session with KKA and Evan
4th Day of CNY - Had Tepanyaki @ KKA hse, bloody fun and BLOATED with plain water
5th Day of CNY - Movie Session with Poly Mates

Left the hse early in the morning and came home late in the night was the routine. Felt so exhausted, kept yawning during bus/mrt ride when I'm out.

I couldn't keep myself from swearing, so many thing out there ignited me to do so.

Everyone seem to be rich except me. My angbao record was broken this yr, big thank you to the rich uncles and aunties.

I just can't wait to find a job and start working. Exam date on 19th and 20th setting me back, *continue to swear*

I wonder this would happen if I step into the working world

Photobucket

12:27 AM