Sunday, January 27, 2008,
Ytd GM/GL selection was fun. Although waking up on 6.30am was a pain in the ass, especially during Sat, I still managed to. Reach eGarage just on time, together with my friends.
Broke up into various different groups, got to know more new friends, interesting. Icebreaking session first as usual, my group mates were all active and fun to interact with.
All groups were made to dance, with songs chosen by Committee beforehand. Tarzan & Jane was our soundtrack, I was the Jane -_-! Almost wanted to dig a ground on the floor after my dance, very embarrassing... However, heck care, I gave it all out, thick-skin is the path to become a GL.
Lunch-Break @ Canteen 1 followed by cheering session. I like the 3D0 cheer, although different language, it was very high and new. Games session, all team to come up with new game idea and demo to everyone.
Everything ended at 4pm. Came home, rest and makan dinner. Did Addtional Features for OOP, to be continued again today.
Even animal know what is love, let alone human

12:43 PM