Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Friday, January 04, 2008,

I had my Christmas Eve spent with my Poly mates @ Esplanade. Simple countdown and not forgetting to watch a bunch of idiots spraying bottle of snow spray at each others. Talk cock sing song play mahjong throughout the night and came home via NR2.

Slacked at home during Christmas to anticipate for 2e3'04 chalet on 26-28th.

Allah-Damn-It, I had hell lots of fun. The legendary "Ah-Lu-Ba" was performed on Mr Sua and I seen the funniest moment of some ppl when they are drunk. BBQ on 1st day was not stomach filling. It was one of the highest attendance chalet I have seen, 21 in total if I am not wrong. Late in the night, we were all on the 1st storey drinking. It was then the climax when one person was so drunk and being tease by everyone. Some slept after that, the rest continue to do their own stuff. It was so relaxing and fun to hang around with them.

I only managed to catch a few hrs of sleep before waking up in the morning. Ate 2 cup of noodles early in the morning to satisfy my empty stomach and proceeded to Escape. Sad to say, the ride sucks. I don't know why, but I felt their standard had dropped. Luckily, it was free admission due to the complimentary ticket we had. My appetite was specially big on these 3 days. Ate chicken rice as well as pancake for lunch. Took a nap back in the room before 2nd round of drinking start in the midnight. Seriously I cant play the game of 5 10 15, slow in reaction =(

Struggled to find a place to sleep during the last night. I was the last person to wake up, realising that I had been surrounded by peoples for viewing pleasure.

Went to East Coast Park on 30th for cycling with Poly mates. Weather was relatively unpredictable. Dine @ Parkway Parade before heading back home.

New Yrs countdown with Sec mates. Met Jel to purchase alcohol and eat dinner before heading to Marina Square to meet-up the rest. We drank a few cans of Heineken first before the rest came. As usual, Esplanade was packed with MIC and Bangala. I randomly chose a spot and camped for more than 2hrs. Some aunties was stupid enough to feed their child with snow spray. I was 1 bloody victim of becoming a snowman when they spray up the sky. Firework was so cool, *kaboom...boom!* Came to realise that my spot was right infront of where they shoot the firework. Guide the way through for the girls to squeeze towards the entrance afterward and we walked to Central. Drank more Bailey and Heineken, damn nice. Took NR to Khatib. 2 person were so high, loudest in the bus I suppose. One even demanded for piggyback when we reach Khatib *roll eyes* =X Ate at MAC after that and came back home.

Sch-Reopen, not good for me. I felt more sleepy than usual. I can fall asleep anywhere, anytime, provided I am sitting down. Got back OOP paper, A+, didn't expect this! UID was only B. NF more or less cui, need not mention any further =/ I was involved in a crazy dance event by SC, wtf holy shit? I will definitely find some way to escape. Went for RFID System Test today, it was unbelievable slow. Ate my fav Kaki Fuyong + Bubble Tea combo before coming back home to take a nap.

Came to know that the comedian MC King was dead ytd. Life is so fragile and happening. Feel sad for him, this may sounds common but may him RIP. I happen to came across some experience and thought of some forumer. It inspire me to do some stuff which I never had the courage to do so. And so, I tell myself, is either I do it now or I don't. Whether it fail or not, deep inside me I know that I had tried. I do not want to enter NS with a bottle full of regret. I had set myself a target to accomplish it, whether or not, up to fate =( Some rational decision I made in the past was foolish, I hope I still have a chance. A brand new year, to change for the better =)

11:50 PM