Friday, January 25, 2008,
FWAH! Finally my UID Website has been done, submitted to sch server during Tuesday. Presentation also done, amazingly, Ah Ma didn't pick on us, gave compliment instead. More or less, I am satisfied with what I had done. Navigating through the website, looking at what I had completed, feel damn proud! Although DreamWeaver screw me up countless time, I manage to screw her upside down left right center and produce my work to meet dateline. Seriously, it cause me to only have 4-5hrs of sleeping time per day. Some unhappiness happened along the way, fustrating, yes.
Completed my OOP Basic Requirement and 5 Classes ytd and submitted to server. Big thank you to Lewis for the help on Sign-In features. I realise that I can debug java faster than the past. I remember when I first got my hand to DIY my 1st Desktop PC, tons of problem occurred. Took me 2 weeks to get everything done, of course my room was in a mess and my mum nagged along. Reason for success was the never say die attitude. I applied this attitude to whatever stuff which include UID and OOP. The Additional Features is gonna kill more brain cell of mine.
Feeling stress is part and partial. Best way for me to relieve it was to blast my music with heart-pounding bass in my room. Although I always get heart-pounding scolding for doing that, I still love doing it. You guys are considered lucky for not staying near me as my neighbour =/
Have not really rest well for the whole week so I decided to skip sch for today. Anyway, major project were completed. Left with 1COMT Speech Presentation and I gotta mug like fug for BIS and NF. The exams were scheduled 1 week after CNY, wtf. I just hope I can score well because both require memorizing skill like History.
Next week onward, no more lecture / tutorial, all on our own. Yr 1 ending in a week time and I am better off for a long holiday and then proceed on to Yr 2. Tmr I gotta attend 3DO GL/GM selection, happen to clash with a function organized by my cousin so I am giving it a miss because I can still see them during CNY House Visit.
Posted by 1 unhappy worker

My advice to him
4:24 PM