Sunday, January 20, 2008,
First of all, enough of black emo - blogskin. And so, I changed mine. Kinda cute because of the flash above + I love to eat, absolutely wonderful! Just in case you missed the flash, click
REPLAY on top and you will see them again =P
Alright, Open House just ended. Work load was relatively relax and light. Was suppose to paste the RFID Tag and assit people when they register before they tour Sch of ICT. Due to the not-so-ideal location of ICT, crowd were moderate. Therefore, no eyecandy =( However, I ate 7 free Mac Apple-Pie in total of 2 days. Nth to do, just take and eat. Glad to see some familiar faces coming for the Open House, too many to mention. Dine with Yew Kiang and YQ @ a place beside SIM after Open House on Saturday. The paper wrapped chicken were delicious, but portion was small. Felt that prices was not very cheap either, once in a while is ok. Talk cock session was never better.
I suspect a worm live inside my stomach. I can finish double serving of food. Time to resume work out when holiday hit.
Sunday is so delightful as usual. Woke up feeling fresh in the morning, do whatever I like without stress load. Did major touch up for UID, only left with a few part from other members to complete it. Mother brought whole lot of buffet foods back frm cousin daughter 1 mth anniversary, eat till bloat.
Gotta work hard for this 2 weeks, 00P assignment officially start tmr. I guess my next update would at least be a week later.
the GOOD and BAD together in 1 photo
10:43 PM