Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Thursday, January 31, 2008,

Damn strange, I notice that I got the mood to blog these days. Anyway, I didn't attend sch today. "HAVOC HUH?" by Shawn, no...

Woke up by all the phone calls I received, *punch wall sia* One of the funniest was by Starhub. The female operator sound cute, she asked if I wanted 50 dollar voucher for mobile phone. I played ard with her, asking for more in order to keep her from hanging up. Early morning got cute voice speaking to me, sibei song!

Nua at home for the whole day, blasting my music off and enjoying the breezy wind. If only everyday was like this, YEAH BABY!

Well, must attend sch tmr. Need to submit my OOP and print my Codes. Practically, I only need to attend walkthrough on next Mon and I am better off on my own. Going town with Lewis after sch. Gonna grab my cologne, probably a new ear-piece too because the previous one just went dead on me.

I BELIEVE I CAN FLY! I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKY!

10:38 PM