Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Thursday, January 17, 2008,

3 weeks since sch re-open, did nothing much. Was kinda busy with UID Prototype, had been busy smashing mouse-click into DreamWeaver for the past few days. I pass my NF! it was like omg... Completed major project for IAC and 1COMT, hopefully upcoming OOP and end-coming UID can end asap.

Open House was today, was assigned for duties on tmr and Sat. Registration Booth sound so gu-niang, but I am elated to be there because it is so slack! Saw so many people in sch uniform today, kinda felt like the time after I took my 'O'Lvl. I was visiting NP with Jel and gang back then, suddenly it was 2008 now, damn fast.

Signed up for 3DO too, it is so gonna be fun, I hope so.

Sebastian, my childhood buddy, called today. It has been ages since I last seen him, plump ass in the past till a skinny monkey currently. Was told by him to attend a gathering with the old gang whom we used to hang out with during our Pri Sch life. Cannot imagine how they look like, after MIA for 5 yrs.

CNY Shopping - COMPLETED! TA DA!!!! 3 Tees and 1 Shirt, just enough with my budget. I was looking at Nudie and Levis Jeans, definitely will grab them after I get my first pay when I work during the holiday.

Took Sitex pay with Zhap KYL Eddy 2 wks ago, quite satisfied with the amount.

Celebrated Kat and WQ B'Day last Sat. KWEE passed me the KIMCHI bear in the morning. Cycled halfway and it rained, winnie the pooh mother ( pu bor ). Sat somewhere else for shelter while I whack PSP button. I suspect WENDEE got fetish for leg hair, serve you right for losing so many hair instead! Dine @ Ichiban Sushi. Pay for 1 meal, eat like buffet style because I am a garbage bin =D Ate cake near HY hse and balek kampung.

I think we spoilt the picture =/


only guy with big toy dare to do this hand-sign


Just received an horror letter - MINDEF. Ho seh liao loh, enlisting time drawing nearer and nearer. Less than 3 yrs, botak in the head, throw soap inside toilet ( if you know what I mean )

Jeans that I sent for alter were back today, brand new look, thumb up!

CNY approaching, any mass house visit plan for 2e3'04? ( hinting at organizer )

9:52 PM