Saturday, December 22, 2007,
Might not have the time to post another entry so I shall make this the last one for this yr.
Speaking of 2007, might have been one of the most delightful yr that I had went through. Successfully enrolled into my ideal sch and course, getting a O Lvl result which I somehow expected was more than satisfied. Been through 4 1/2 mths working under a zero welfare yet tons of arrow flying company during the break was fustrating yet fun. Met alot of ppl along the way, learnt alot of stuff. 2007 is also one my peak because I am "richer" than the past 16 yrs mainly due to the income I received after working in so many job.
Spending the 1st quarter of the yr working in Popular, I have nothing impressive to say about it. However, I learnt how to multi-task and socialize better. Even though the pay and ppl sucks to hell, I am still glad that I met real nice ppl. I have seen the cruelty of working world, retrenchment during the very last min. People come and people go, sad but factual. Customer could piss you off badly but these are their rights. One simple mistake you make could end you up in a room for coffee session.
Moving into the 2nd quarter of 2007, it was delightful and full of surprise. I remember how excited I was for the 1st day of sch in NP. First time for not wearing sch uniform to sch, you can have whatever hairstyle you want, do whatever you like and almost stress-free environment to study in. Setting up my notebook every morning in an aircon room, shake leg and glue the earphones into my ears was something not permitted since Pri 1 but I did, at least for now. Lecturer treat everyone as though we are their friend instead of being yell and instructed what we should and should not do. To spice up life a little apart from studies, SC had given me the chance. Taking part in some event, whether organizing or participating may seem tiring but at the end of the day, I knew I had fufilled and completed something.
3rd and 4th quarter may seem a little boring but at least I make full use of it. I experienced a real pathetic life as a notebook promoter during holiday. Being able to convince and communicate does not gurantee a sale and this is where luck play a part. Other job experience where I had been reprimanded or bullied does not feel good either. Everytime I come to think that I am not the only one in the world that is feeling this way, somehow I was able to move on and swallow the sorrow.
Just ended my exam 1 week ago.
KBox session with my classmates the day after last paper.



2e3'04 chalet coming up next Wed - Fri, right after Christmas, cool... Time for everyone to catch-up!
11:00 PM