Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Sunday, November 18, 2007,

Too lazy to update, basically nth interesting happened. Attended Bike Scavenger few weeks back in Ubin. Fun because I can explore, Boring because my team was not enthusiatic. I was suppose to lead them, as an usher. Too bad, no time for photo taking.

Lesson in class was never like Sem 1, I stare into blank screen wondering whats next. Everyday seem so blue for me. Luckily, I have a few buddy around me to spice thing up a little. eLearning was pretty smooth except for reporting into MeL like class time. Assignment dateline is drawing near, I hope it end asap.

Sometime its hard to open your mouth and tell someone stuff when they are close to you. Things are always taken for granted, it piss me off badly. Damn it, I wish I can endure it as long as possible.

Stay over at eGarage on Friday. Doing so was to wake up and get rdy for StrITwise Challenge on Sat. The so called place that I slept on was very hard. I shut my eyes for the whole night and flipped from left to right, back and forth. Woke up on 5+ to brush up. Ate simple breakfast and got rdy for the event at Convention Centre. I was assigned to take charge of a RoboCode booth, mainly recording score and make sure nth goes wrong. I waited > I work. 2hrs+ of waiting before RoboCode started, > 3hrs+ of waiting after RoboCode ended. Last but not least, allowance was given.

Finally bought my Meizu Player few weeks back to replace my Creative ZEN Vision because it simply fail on me badly. After 4 service repair, it still malfunction. Sitex is coming up, most probably will work for MicroWare again if they need me. Meeting 4e4'06 again next week, cant wait to see them.

Earth will not stop rotating because of anyone, what we need is a little bit more time.


NF was so boring that we played ard with cam



9:39 PM