Friday, November 30, 2007,
I think I gotta post this entry before time disallow. Well, I had been occupied by UID Project for the past 2 weeks. Everyday, I face DreamWeaver non-stop. Fucking CC drop me a time-bomb during Thursday stating "too much white space" and I had to edit all my catalouge pages. Did till 1am+ ytd and sent everything to YQ. After I woke up this morning, realised that I sprain my back for no reason. Damn painful but yet another reason for me to skip sch.
Went out with 4e4'06 last Sat. Roamed Taka and ate at Ajisen. Delicious Ramen man. Had alot of fun scouting with pow weijie and evan. On the way to Heeren, a few hot girl requested for photo with us and we agree without 2nd thought.
Holy Crap! look at the skirt length =X

.jpg)



I'm looking at Kat, not anything else, do not DOUBT!

MW recall me for Sitex. Will be there for ASUS tmr and Sunday. Hopefully my sales will be good.
2e3'04 mates informed me abt the chalet few days back. Cool man, chalet is the best time to have fun. So efficient, they already booked it.
Lining up, alot of activity awaits me.
- Common Test
- Leadership Camp - Student Council
- 2e3'04 Chalet 26 27 28 Dec
- Open House - Student Council
Common Test arriving in less than 10 days time. Shall start revising next week.
Went to ProTrim @ CWP to cut my hair last Wed. Stylist mention that my hair length is un-even so it was suggested that I cut it short and let it grow long again. Small sacrifice come big return. The bottle of hairspray YQ recommended do wonder. Freaking strong hold and last whole day. Boringggggg, I cant wear my class tee. Too big but can keep it as souvenir =P
11:17 PM