Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Monday, October 22, 2007,

While I was travelling back from school today, something bad upset me. I was taking 912 from the interchange and sat on the seat near the driver area. Suddenly, I saw an old man in his 70-80s banging his hand onto the window to signal the driver to wait for him. However, this Malay driver quickly close the door and tried to accelerate.

The old man whose hand was still on the window slipped forward and fall right onto the floor facing downward between the bus road and the passenger ramp. I witnessed the whole incident. This driver then open the door and started to blabber his wonderful Islamic language. The poor old man, struggling to get to his feet, required a lady to help him up. I watch as he slowly walk up the bus while the driver still doing what I mentioned earlier.

As a driver, I felt that he should had alighted the bus and help the old man instead of making so much noise. This was entirely the driver fault. From what I observe, he purposely drove off instead of waiting for the old man.

It was very sad to witness the old man fall down right in my face. He struggled to sit down and started to stretch his knees and elbows while the bus is moving. I could see that he is trying to endure the pain and embarrassment that he had sustained.

I sincerely hope that he is alright. If one day we are old and this happen to us, I cannot imagine how dissapointed and sad we can feel deep in our heart.

The media always said that we got a World Class Transport System. On the other hand, I see the bus fare is rising indefinitely. On rainy day, you can spot waterfall from the aircon. The cockroach family is camping all over the bus cabin. Most of the time, driver are deployed with atrocious attitude. You call this WORLD CLASS? MY FOOT!

Pardon me for my whining because I am classified "BUAY SONG" for today.

Recently, I was hooked up with some Pop Rock band (eg. Boys Like Girls, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, All Time Low). Great songs by them, just can't stop listening.

One joke to share

A woman goes to Italy to attend a 2-week, company training session.

Her husband drives her to the airport and wishes her to have a good trip.

The wife answers : "Thank you honey, what would you like me to bring for you?"

The husband laughs and says: "An Italian girl !!!" The woman kept quiet and left.

Two weeks later he picks her up in the airport and asks: "So, honey, how was the trip?"

"Very good, thank you." "And, what happened to my present?"

"Which present?" She asked.

"The one I asked for - an Italian girl!!"



































"Oh, that" she said "Well, I did what I could, now we have to wait for nine months to see if it is a girl !!!"

Dog Owner Really Look Like Their Dog

6:14 PM