Wednesday, October 17, 2007,
After a long break, finally back to sch on Monday. Feel so great and fresh in campus. I use to think that working is go wonderful. I doubt only a few just work to save up. I am one who actually work to satisfy my WANT and not NEED. In fact, I made up my mind to save up at least 50% of what I earn this time round. When a job is comfortable and easy, you get atrocious pay and Vice Versa. I experience the best of the bad during the period. Harsh remark etc.. you name it, I received it.
Recently, my ZEN Vision just self-pawned itself. It actually cannot startup properly and I had to sent it back to Creative for servicing. Which mean to say, no pleasure of MP3 for me when I travel to sch.
Had a mini-gathering with 4e4'06 mates to celebrate Oct Babies B'Day. Ate at Chicago's Steakhouse. As usual, my big appetite burn a big hole in my pocket. Ate a pan of NZ Boneless Ribeye Steak and Fish & Chip ( shared ). Pool session after that and blabbering our way back home on MRT.





2 new IS module for me this sem. In fact, I am quite happy. Same class as Lewis, at least a companion with 2 new girls from EE in a group. I hereby declare, NP - EE consist alot of hidden pheonix. Shaolin Temple? Nah...
Nice movie poster, figure out what is wrong.
9:24 PM