Wednesday, September 12, 2007,
Near 1 mth since I last updated. I shall summarize what happened. 1st of all, I worked on the 4 days Comex @ Suntec. Total of 11 sets sold, pretty impressive for a 1st timer I guess. Met alot of friendly and nice ppl down there. Customer was not very friendly. They expect more shit out of a dung of shit, get what I mean? Pay should arrive 30 days or more later. Bought 2 x 1GB Ram for my laptop on the second last day of the show.
Secondly, my old graphic card went dead on me 2 weeks ago. Out of fustration, I upgraded my whole PC. Bought all the hardware @ SimLim last Sat. Took around 2 hrs to do the fixing before it could run smoothly.
Gathering with the 2e3'04 mates was fun last week. Had a badminton session at the stadium for ard 2 hrs. Dine at Swesen after the game. Played basketball with the guys after that.
Went out to play basketball today with Zhap and gang beside his house. Tiring but Fun. Ate dinner at Admiralty with Zhap and Alan.
Upcoming Saturday will be a gathering for the 4e4'06 mates. looking forward to it =)
Result will be released on Friday, " Ah Leh Lu Ya ".


9:31 PM