Saturday, August 18, 2007,
An early break from destinated holiday date was pretty relaxing. 9 wks in total, 8 wks left to fufill. Has been doing nothing, just staring blank into the screen everyday. This few day has set me wonder, how bad can life be. You stress yourself when there is exam but you feel like a rotten apple when it is holiday. Everyone work hard for money and spend it within a minute. You work more than you sleep, being worried all the time than you are relaxing for a moment. People come and go, life is so unexplainable. For once I thought growing up was a great thing. I was so happy when I got promoted to Secondary because it signify that I am older. And now, it was like yesterday moment, just so swiftly.
Human dumbness will never change as shown.
Speaking of money, will be waiting for an interview from Zhap company for the upcoming Comex at Suntec. Online shopping can't be anything cheaper. Recently, I just grabbed a T-Shirt off a SG eShop at just $16.

Last but not least, some humorous pictures I found to share.
Do you want such story book for your children? =D


12:57 AM