Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Monday, June 04, 2007,

Sigh, basically MAY was a bad month for me. First, I sprained my left neck 2 wks ago due to sleeping position disorder resulted being absent from sch for a day. Absent was not really a big deal but I suppose to have CM test and revision on the day. Seriously I am quite weak in the first 2 topic of CM; Sets & Functions. And so, I have to depend on myself now. Following week, my SW was not smooth at all. Injure my ankle badly during a game while I was sprinting. Anna suffered the same fate as me during her Volleyball. Since both of us inside the same group in CATS, cab-ed home. I could not walk properly, limping my way everywhere. Only can stand with the support of my right foot, causing serious muscle ache on it. Went to PolyClinic and took X-Ray to check for possibility of bone crack. Fortunately, only a sprain to my nerve. Limped my way across PolyClinic to Chinese SinSeh for bandage and some other medical attention. Doctor issued a 4 days MC for me, fortunately it was Vesak day on Thur so I don't miss alot lesson. Missed CM on WED again, DAMN. And so, seize the chance to complete my WP PortFolio which is to be due on Mon. Althought my MC include Fri, I still went to sch. Gotta hand up my PortFolio to sch server, and catch up what I missed for COS. This whole week will be my Common Test week.

  • Mon - COS
  • Tue - FSP
  • Wed - No Test
  • Thur - WP
  • Fri - CM

Had a difficult time going to sch. Firstly, I cant stand properly. Walking is another problem for me. When I board 184, most probably is stick-the-glass situation. And this lady driver showed me attitude. She thought people standing near the glass area will escape from tapping EZ-Link. And she called me to tap and did not continue driving. I will always tap when I board the bus, thats my habit. And so, I tap and the device displayed Entry OK. I gave her a glare directly into her naked eyes and she was the one feeling paiseh when so many other ppl was looking at her wondering when will she continue driving. I had a hard time balancing myself. When I try to stand with 2 legs, my ankle will cause a surge of pain. Limped my way across a overhead bridge and then to my classroom with a series of slope and terrain. Sat was my cousin wedding. Once again, I was approached as a door-man for her dear husband. Felt much better on Sat, able to walk properly. However, I experienced the most happening scene in my life. Her husband, was so UN-GENTLEMAN. Usual practice was that sister of the girl side would make a nuisance out of the bridegroom. This idiot, did not comply with what the sister want, instead reveal the typical SG Gangster act of himself. Scolded vulgar language, bang door, took off jacket as if he is some FBI trying to take out a gun and shoot. What the hell, I did not expect this from a bridegroom. And so, the sister call off everything and let him in to see my cousin. What a boring wedding event, YAWN. Who care, as long as I get my angbao for opening the door, I am satisfied =D . After that, alot relative came, all gossiped about what happen just now. 1 word to describe, HAPPENING! -_-! Smile our way through the whole afternoon and came back home to rest. Went to Penisula Hotel at City Hall area for wedding dinner in the evening. The food sucks, the bridegroom sux, it is only a chance for everyone to gather together. Bad impression given to us by him, poor cousin of mine for the rest of her life. Took MRT home after that because taxi was hard to hail, basically camping for 12am for midnight charge. Slept till 5pm on Sun. Studied COS just now, waiting for my Taiwan Show to finish downloading and watch. Its 4.11am now, no need to sleep? Fear not, my test start at 4pm tmr, plenty of time to sleep later! Shall be busy for the whole week, after which will be my term break from 11th - 24th.

3:45 AM