Sunday, May 13, 2007,
Buang my CM Quiz 2 again, 4/10 LOL. SW on Tuesday was fun. Did alot of soccer drill like passing, through pass and so on etc. Had a 1/2 hr friendly match against each other. 11 vs 11, it was holy shit. Sun was so freaking hot, 15mins later I bo bei zao and started walking. Played as Centre MidField, rough seh, was being slided, knocked and alot more. Overall was fun, looking forward to next session. After that attended CATS. Air-Con so freaking cold, all my sweat evaporated inside HAHA. Hell to the teacher for sniffing our fragrance. Wed Thur and Fri wasn't that bad afterall except for COS which I have to face Ah Ma. Her unreasonable attitude pawn all. Class is getting more yellow and yellowish. Topic turn out to be very funny and horny nowadays. You must be thinking that I start this, HELL NO, I only sit back and enjoy their joke! Next week is eLearning week, need not attend school. However, alot of assignment are required to be completed and hand up via MeL. Only need to attend sch on Tuesday for IS Modules. KBox session upcoming on Wed with classmates, hell yeah! Shall make use of this 1 whole week to slack as much as possible.
9:50 PM