Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Friday, May 18, 2007,

Another week passed so swiftly. Practically, I wasted 4 out of 5 days of my eLearning Week. Got the urge to complete some of my assignment on Monday but was poisoned by S.H.E Play album. Their new songs are all nice! And so, I just listen to them for the day and slacked. Could not get to sleep early as my body clock was switched to 3am onward. As a result, I slept for 1 1/2 hrs and woke up for SW. The morning weather disappoint me deeply. The rain was bloody HEAVY, I was hoping that Clementi don't suffer the same fate as Woodlands. As expected, the rain stopped when I reach NP. However, the pitch was very muddy. But who care, the whole squad carry on with our training. Soccer squad was the only Sport that carry on with outdoor activity while the rest stayed indoor, lol... After some basic drill, played a 30mins friendly game again. Lucky I wear boots, or I will be running like a mudskipper. Everyone was well drenched with mud and soil. Went to the toilet and wash up before walking to Canteen 2. Had a drink with friends and went for CATS. Lesson was exceptionally short for the day, was released at 11.30am instead of 12pm. Had lunch at Canteen 2 and went to Lib to complete group work for CATS with Anna, Douglas and Lewis. Saw loads of friends there at Lib. I guess Lib is the hotspot of NP? Photocopied some document after that and went to IS Block and handed up our work. Came home after that and slept like nobody business. Met WeiXian Corrine Eileen on Wed afternoon at Wdls Mrt Platform. Took MRT to CityHall and Adi joined us shortly. Had lunch at Marina Sqaure foodcourt and went to KBox. Kelly joined us shortly. Sang from 2pm-6pm, real fun. Realise that my class girl can sing very well, cool. Walked around Orchard area after KBox session and ended up on Heeren. Bought another Flesh Imp T-Shirt, the design I saw on their website, nice. Once again, kena pull into NeoPrint shop again, WTH? It was 10pm by then and we walked over to Cine. Wanted to dine at PastaMania but the group before us was their last customer so we ate at Burger King. Ate Whopper Jr and came home after that. Finished all my assignment on Thur, some shared by friends, some did by myself. Was a tiring day for me, submitted all my work to MeL at 3am++. Slept till 5pm today, omg? Finish up my work for FP Project just now, gotta meet up my group member tmr to complete a report. Received a e-mail from my Ah Ma. She praised that my work is well done. Sun is rising from the East! Another great week await me, happy studying to everybody.

10:04 PM