Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Wednesday, April 11, 2007,

Slept till real late today. Turn to sleep on 5.30am and woke up on 4.30pm this afternoon. Recently had a craze of 转角遇到爱. Downloaded every episode till 14th now which is up to taiwan date. Nice show, highly recommended to all if you haven't do so. Finish downloading alot of movie and WWE too. Watched WWE WrestleMania 23 ytd night and continued today. Tmr is Orientation, excited for it =). TimeTable is out too, so ir-regular. Some day I would have early break like 12pm, some on 1 or 2. Had to reach by 9am for all day except for Tue which is earlier on 8am. Will be able to come back home real early on Tue which was 12pm but the rest was random again. This is going to take me 1mth to get use to the timetable. Luckily, Kwee got most of the day that can go to sch with me and turn home together, there my travelling will not be so boring. Another person is Alan, time to organize travelling troop haha. Since you visit my blog everyday, nv mention your name seem too inhuman. I'm so glad that SCH Of ICT is so near Convention Centre. While I walk from Bus-Stop to ICT Block ytd, it seem as though I'm climbing mountain, too much steep slope to climb. I cant imagine those block situated damn damn far away from Bus-Stop. Downloaded quite alot of album these day. One of the best was Avril Lavigne Album, thumb up! Linkin Park album is upcoming soon, rock on man!

6:54 PM