Why So Serious?
Photobucket



Sunday, December 10, 2006,

blah blah blah, work off work off and so on, so easy to kill time. Last Monday bought a DKNY Men's Digital on eBay. Expected to arrive tmr or Wed, can't wait to see it. Last Wed went town with Jerr Jel WeiQi & HuiYun. Jerr recommended a salon for haircut at FarEast. Had a cut there, gd service but so so only. Waited for HuiYun for her haircut after I had finished mine. The rest went ear piercing while I bought a necklace. Took MRT down to Newton and walked to Newton Hawker Centre. Ate alot of delicious food e.g: Chilli Crab, KangKong, Clam, StingRay which is all spicy. SHIOK AH! Took bus back to Woodlands Interchange and slack inside CWP and chat. Following day was working and off-ing. Almost know everyone there, can engage in conversation well with my the auntie just like a good friend. The rest of the ppl there also got talk cock with me, quite fun actually haha. Forgotten which off day, I tried to dyed my hair with chestnut brown but still fail because my hair cant absorb the colour well, need to get another brighter brown to acheive it, wasted $14.90, damn... I wasn't suppose to work today but my HOD wanted to trade off day with me so I'm off tmr instead of today. Well, damn tire now, got soccer match to catch up later.

11:55 PM